Monday, October 12, 2009

Time! Slow down! please?

where did time go?
why is it that time goes by sooo fast? i start my monday and i realize its already the weekend.. and then its monday all over again.. Every Week passes by like as if it has less than 7 days. I was talking to Chris about it and he says that when time starts passing real fast then that means I'm getting old. Ehhh... =\ Another thing that shocked me is how I am older than some(or many?) of the juniors. Ehhh =\ Yes I am 20 years old. That's pretty crazy for me to grasp, that I already lived like 1/5 of a century.. hahah Some of you guys are probably wow whatever shut up, but I don't know. It just hit me as I drove down with Eumi last night and I realize she's 21 and I'm 20 hahah. weird. age is just a number. i guess. .. haha
Time-Management: I guess it's one of my struggles at the moment. 24 Hours a day. Sleep 7-8 hours. Eat 1-2 Hours. Class 2-3 Hours. Gym 1-2Hours. There's still like 9 hours left. But where does that time go? Where is time for God? Hmmm.
So my foundations class+sermons I've heard has been teaching &reminding me of what sin is. It's not only actions, thoughts, attitudes that is against God's will that will separate us from God, but it's also NOT doing something Jesus would do. That just added so many things to my list. LOVE. where is the love? On the other hand, when we know that God has already forgave us, but why do we have such a hard time forgiving ourselves? What is that saying about God?

Thank You for Your Grace.

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…

1 comment: